Bahía de Bizkaia power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Bahía de Bizkaia power station is a 785-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the province of Basque Country, Spain.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Zierbena, the province of Basque Country, Spain.
- Sponsor: Bahia de Bizkaia Electricidad (BBE)
- Parent company:
- Location: Zierbena, the province of Basque Country, Spain
- Coordinates: 43.3590, -3.0921 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 785 MW
Articles and Resources
- Bahía de Bizkaia Electricidad
- Open Power System Data December 2018
- ENTSO-E Transparency Platform, ID 18WBAHITG1-12-CR, 18WBAHITG2-12-CK, 18WBAHITV-123-CB accessed November 2019
- Spanish Electricity System 2018 Report Red Eléctrica de España, August 1, 2019
- Open Power Plants Database, ID g_18WBAHITG1-12-CR, g_18WBAHITG2-12-CK, g_18WBAHITV-123-CB European Commission Joint Research Centre, version 0.91