Baijia Haizi coal mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Baijia Haizi coal mine (内蒙古鄂尔多斯联海煤业有限公司白家海子煤矿) The construction site is located in the Wushen Banner, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, and the designed production capacity is 15 million tonnes per year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Galutu Town, Wushen Banner, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China.
Coal Mine Background
On September 19, 2019, the National Development and Reform Commission approved the Baijiahaizi Coal Mine Project in Nalinhe Mining Area, Inner Mongolia, with a construction scale of 15 million tons per year and a supporting coal preparation plant. This project is an illegal coal mine that started construction without approval
In April 2022, Baijiahaizi Coal Mine obtained a mining license, realizing the legalized production of the coal mine.
- Sponsor: Inner Mongolia Ordos Lianhai Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Parent Company: Inner Mongolia Huineng Coal and Electricity Group Co., Ltd. (60%), Inner Mongolia Ordos Investment Holding Group Co., Ltd. (38.75%), Bayannaoer Zhuoyue Building Materials Co., Ltd. (1.25%)
- Location: Galutu Town, Wushen Banner, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China.
- GPS Coordinates:
- Status: Proposed 
- Production Capacity: 15 Mt/year
- Workforce Size: 1783
- Coal Field: Dongsheng Coal Field
- Total Resource:
- Mineable Reserves: 2032.9Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous(non-caking coal, long flame coal)
- Mine Size: 169.19k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing:
Articles and resources
- "白家海子煤矿取得采矿许可证-新闻-能源资讯-中国能源网". www.china5e.com. April 6, 2022. Retrieved 2022-05-14.
- "关于内蒙古鄂尔多斯联海煤业有限公司白家海子矿井及选煤厂项目环境影响评价工作第一次公告", 内蒙古乌审旗人民政府, 检索日期:2020/10/29
- "白家海子矿井及选煤厂环境影响报告书 ",内蒙古鄂尔多斯联海煤业有限公司,检索日期:2020/10/29