Baijia Haizi coal mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Baijia Haizi coal mine (内蒙古鄂尔多斯联海煤业有限公司白家海子煤矿) The construction site is located in the Wushen Banner, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, and the designed production capacity is 15 million tonnes per year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Galutu Town, Wushen Banner, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China.
Coal Mine Background
On September 19, 2019, the National Development and Reform Commission approved the Baijiahaizi Coal Mine Project in Nalinhe Mining Area, Inner Mongolia, with a construction scale of 15 million tons per year and a supporting coal preparation plant. This project is an illegal coal mine that started construction without approval
- Sponsor: Inner Mongolia Ordos Lianhai Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Parent Company: Inner Mongolia Huineng Coal and Electricity Group Co., Ltd. (60%), Inner Mongolia Ordos Investment Holding Group Co., Ltd. (38.75%), Bayannaoer Zhuoyue Building Materials Co., Ltd. (1.25%)
- Location: Galutu Town, Wushen Banner, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China.
- GPS Coordinates:
- Status: Proposed 
- Production Capacity: 15 Mt/year
- Workforce Size: 1783
- Coal Field: Dongsheng Coal Field
- Total Resource:
- Mineable Reserves: 2032.9Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous(non-caking coal, long flame coal)
- Mine Size: 169.19k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing: