Bailu Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Bailu Coal Mine was built in April 1994 and was officially put into operation in 1996, with a 0.21 million tons/year design production capacity. The integration project of coal resources began in June 2010 and ended in May 2012. The approved production capacity in 2019 was 1.2 million tons/year.
- Operator: Yulin City Yuyang District Bailu Coal Mine
- Owner: Shaanxi Jitai Investment Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Changlebao Village, Niujialiang Town, Yuyang District, Yulin City, Shaanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 38.406162, 109.866964
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 19.5798 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 3.3553 million tonnes
- Coal Type: Longflame coal（Thermal）
- Mine Size: 5.3887 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 1996
Articles and resources
- 榆林市榆阳区白鹭煤矿, 企查查, Accessed July 2021
- 关于《府谷县东峰煤矿有限公司府谷县东峰煤矿矿山地质环境保护与土地复垦方案》等十五个方案审查结果的公示, 陕西省自然资源厅, June 17, 2019
- 陕西省生产煤矿生产能力情况 (As of December 31, 2019), 国家矿山安全监察局, Accessed July 2021
- 企业简介, 榆林市榆阳区白鹭煤矿, Accessed July 2021