Baiping Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Baiping Coal Mine started construction on April 18, 2004, and was completed and put into production on October 17, 2008, with a 1.8 million tons/year design production capacity. The mine is a coal and gas outburst mine. The approved production capacity in 2019 was 1.8 million tons/year.
At 21:38 on March 10, 2017, a roofing accident occurred in Baiping Coal Mine, and one person died.
- Operator: Zhengzhou Coal Group (Henan) Baiping Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Zhengzhou Coal Industry (Group) Co., Ltd.
- Location: Youlan Village, Donghua Town, Dengfeng City, Zhengzhou City, Henan Province
- GPS Coordinates: 34.354137, 113.085152
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.8 million tonnes per annum 
- Total Resource: 68.60 million tonne
- Mineable Reserves: 35.61 million tonne
- Coal Type: Meagar Coal (Thermal)
- Mine Size: 18.37 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2008