Baiping Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Baiping Coal Mine is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Zhengzhou Coal Industry (Group) Co., Ltd., a provincial state-owned coal mine. Construction started on April 18, 2004, and was completed and put into production on October 17, 2008, with a designed production capacity of 1.8 million tons per year. The mine is a coal and gas outburst mine. The approved production capacity in 2019 is 1.8 million tons per year.
At 21:38 on March 10, 2017, a roofing accident occurred in Baiping Coal Mine and one person died.
- Operator: Zhengzhou Coal Group (Henan) Baiping Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Zhengzhou Coal Industry (Group) Co., Ltd.
- Location: Youlan Village, Donghua Town, Dengfeng City, Zhengzhou City, Henan Province
- GPS Coordinates: 34.354137, 113.085152
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.8 million tonnes per annum 
- Total Resource: 68.60 million tonne
- Mineable Reserves: 35.61 million tonne
- Coal Type: Meagar Coal (Thermal)
- Mine Size: 18.37 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 2008