Baise Smelter power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Baise Smelter power station (百矿集团煤电铝一体化项目自备电厂) is a 700-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the plant in Tianyang County.
Background on Project
Guangxi Baise Mining Group is planning to build a two-unit coal-fired captive power plant with a total planned capacity of 700 MW in Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region. The contract for the plant's construction was awarded to the China Energy Engineering Corporation in 2013.
The two units are planned for operation in September and December 2015.
The plant was commissioned in 2015.
- Sponsor: Guangxi Baise Mining Group
- Location: Toutang Town, Tianyang County, Baise Prefecture, Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region, China
- Coordinates: 23.78636,106.8202 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 700 MW (Units 1 & 2: 350 MW)
- Type: Supercritical
- In service: 2015
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "GXED Wins Engineering Contract for Baise Xinshan Aluminum Smelter's Cogeneration Unit Project," December 24, 2013
- "我院签订百矿集团煤电铝一体化项目工程设计合同," China Energy Engineering Group, 2013-12-24
- "煤电铝一体化项目建设纪实," Baise Mining Group, Dec 30, 2015