Baishupo coal mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Baishupo coal mine (准格尔旗柏树坡煤炭有限责任公司) The construction site is located in Xuejiawan Town, Zhungeer Banner, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia, and its designed production capacity is 1.2 million tonnes per year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in East side of Chengpo Village, Xuejiawan Town, Zhungeer Banner, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia, China.
Coal Mine Background
- Sponsor: Zhungeer Banner Baishupo Coal Co.
- Parent Company: Zhangjiagang Free Trade Zone Liyuan Energy Investment Co., Ltd. (11%), Shanxi Coal Import and Export Group Co., Ltd. (7%), Shanxi Financial Investment Holding Group Co., Ltd. (9%), Mizuki Hongdao (Beijing) Asset Management Co., Ltd. (6.4%) , Inner Mongolia Jinyue Energy Group Co., Ltd. (7.9%), others (58.7%)
- Location: Chengpo Village, Xuejiawan Town, Zhungeer Banner, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia, China.
- GPS Coordinates: 39.725303, 111.335131(exact)
- Status: Proposed
- Production Capacity: 1.2Mt/year
- Workforce Size:260
- Coal Field: Zhungeer Coal Field 
- Total Resource:37.86Mt
- Mineable Reserves:25.0822Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous coal (long flame coal)
- Mine Size: 5.706k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing: