Baitao cogen power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Baitao cogen power station (重庆化医集团建峰工业集团白涛热电) is a 100-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Chongqing, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the location of the plant, in Yanjia Town, Chongqing.
Background on Plant
Baitao cogen power station is a 2 x 50 MW coal-fired power station in Yanjia Town, Changshou District. It was commissioned in 2012 and is owned by Chongqing Chemical & Pharmaceutical Group.
- Sponsor: Jianfeng Industry Group
- Parent company: Chongqing Chemical & Pharmaceutical Group
- Location: Yanjia Town, Changshou District, Chongqing, China
- Coordinates: 29.585551, 107.516544 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 100 MW (Units 1 & 2: 50 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- Start year: 2012
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "重庆白涛化工园区热电联产项目 新建工程（一期二阶段）竣工环境保护验收监测报告," CNJF, 2017-3-14