Baiyanghe coal mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Baiyanghe coal mine (新疆明基能源有限公司白杨河矿井) The construction site is located in Hutubi County, Changji Hui Autonomous Prefecture, Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region, the total mine production capacity is 5 million tons/year, of which the first phase construction scale is 1.2 million tons/year and second phase is 5 million tons per year. 
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Queergou Town, Hutubi County, Changji Hui Autonomous Prefecture, Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region, China.
Coal Mine Background
On September 9, 2020, the National Energy Administration approved the first phase of the Baiyanghe Mine Project in the Baiyanghe Mining Area, Changji, Xinjiang. The total production capacity of the first phase is 1.2 million tons/year, and the total capacity of the whole mine is 5 million tons/year. 
- Sponsor: Xinjiang Mingji Energy Co., Ltd.
- Parent Company: Shandong Lutai Holding Group Co., Ltd. (75%), Ming Kei Energy Investment Co., Ltd. (25%)
- Location: Queergou Town, Hutubi County, Changji Hui Autonomous Prefecture, Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region, China.
- GPS Coordinates: 44.048539,88.529268
- Status: Proposed 
- Production Capacity: 5Mt/year 1.2Mt/year (Phase 1), 3.8 Mt/year (Phase 2)
- Workforce Size: <50
- Coal Field:
- Total Resource: 1074Mt
- Mineable Reserves: 508Mt
- Coal Type:
- Mine Size: 20.5675k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing: