Baiyangling Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in the Baiyangling Village, Dazhai Town, Xiyang County, Jinzhong City, Shanxi Province, China.
Coal Mine Background
The Baiyangling Coal Mine is operated by China Coal Xiyang Energy Co., Ltd.. It was put into production in 2012.
- Operator: China Coal Xiyang Energy Co., Ltd.
- Owner: China Coal Energy Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Baiyangling Village, Dazhai Town, Xiyang County, Jinzhong City, Shanxi Province, China
- GPS Coordinates: 37.507157, 113.623609(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.5Mt/a
- Total Resource: 85.51Mt
- Mineable Reserves: 37.88Mt
- Coal Type: Anthracite, Thermal
- Mine Size: 12.482k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2012