Baiyin Aluminium power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Baiyin Aluminium power station (白银铝矿自备电厂) is a proposed 250-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Gansu Province, China.
The map below shows the location of Baiyin Prefecture, the approximate location where the plant would be built in Gansu Province.
Background on Project
However, there appear to be no other public sources of information regarding these proposed units, and they may have been cancelled.
- Sponsor: China National Non-ferrous Metals
- Parent company: Shaanxi Youser Group
- Location: Baiyin Prefecture, Gansu Province, China
- Coordinates: 36.544, 104.138 (approximate)
- Status: Cancelled
- Gross capacity: 250 MW (Units 1 & 2: 125 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- Projected in service:
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "World Electric Power Plants Database,", Platts, June 2014. The database is not available online but can be purchased from Platts.