Baiyinhua No.1 Surface Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Baiyinhua No.1 Surface Mine (内蒙古平西白音华煤业有限公司（白音华一号露天煤矿)) is located in Baiyinhua Town, West Ujimqin Banner, Xilingol League, Inner Mongolia, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Baiyinhua Town, West Ujimqin Banner, Xilingol League, Inner Mongolia, China
Coal Mine Background
Baiyinhua No.1 Surface Mine is operated by Inner Mongolia Pingxi Baiyinhua Coal Industry Co. The project started in September 2009,，and was officially put into production in January 2016. The first-phase production capacity is 7 million tons/year, and the procedures for a production capacity of 12 million tons/year are currently being processed.
- Sponsor: Inner Mongolia Pingxi Baiyinhua Coal Industry Co.
- Parent Company: China Guodian(51%), China Cinda Asset Management Co.(31.82%), Chifeng City Economic and Information Commission(17.18%)
- Location: Baiyinhua Town, West Ujimqin Banner, Xilingol League, Inner Mongolia
- GPS Coordinates: 44.786827，118.455621(exact)
- Status: operating
- Production Capacity: 7mt/annual
- Total Resource: 782.764mt
- Minable Reserves: 535.238mt
- Coal Type: lignite
- Mine Size: 19.92k㎡
- Mine Type: Surface
- Year of Operating: 2016
- Source of Financing: