Baiyinhua Surface Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Baiyinhua Surface Mine (内蒙古锡林郭勒白音华煤电有限责任公司露天矿) is located in Baiyinhua Town, West Ujimqin Banner, Xilingol League, Inner Mongolia, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Baiyinhua Town, West Ujimqin Banner, Xilingol League, Inner Mongolia, China
Coal Mine Background
The Baiyinhua Surface Mine (Baiyinhua No.2) is operated by Inner Mongolia Xilin Gol Baiyinhua Coal and Electricity Co..Construction started in 2005,and the first phase of the project (5 million tons/year) was put into production in October 2010. In 2017, the second phase of the project was approved a production capacity of 15 million tons/year.
- Sponsor: Inner Mongolia Xilin Gol Baiyinhua Coal and Electricity Co.
- Parent Company: State Power Investment Corporation(SPIC) (91.25%), Huolinhe Coal Industry Group Co.(8.75%)
- Location: Baiyinhua Town, West Ujimqin Banner, Xilingol League, Inner Mongolia
- GPS Coordinates: 44.809523，118.500466(exact)
- Status: operating
- Production Capacity: 15Mt/Annual
- Total Resource: 998Mt
- Minable Reserves: 731.15Mt
- Coal Type: lignite
- Mine Size: 25.812k㎡
- Mine Type: Surface
- Year of Operating: 2010
- Source of Financing:
Articles and resources
- "内蒙古锡林郭勒白音华煤电有限责任公司露天矿项目二期工程（1500万吨/年）竣工环境保护验收调查公告"国家电投集团内蒙古能源有限公司官网, December 17, 2019
- "《国家电投内蒙古锡林郭勒白音华煤电有限责任公司露天矿生产能力核定报告》顺利通过评审"应急管理部研究中心网, August 15, 2018