Baiyinwusu Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Baiyinwusu Coal Mine (神华集团海勃湾矿业有限责任公司白音乌素煤矿) is a proposed mine located in Wuhai in Inner Mongolia. The annual production capacity of it is designed to be 1.2 million tonnes(Mt) per year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Bayinwusu Village, Hainan District, Wuhai, Inner Mongolia, China.
Coal Mine Background
After more than four years with no news reports on the project, the Baiyinwusu Coal Mine appears to be shelved.
- Sponsor: Shenhua Group Bohaiwan Mining Co.
- Parent Company: National Energy Investment Group
- Location: Bayinwusu Village, Hainan District, Wuhai, Inner Mongolia, China
- GPS Coordinates: 39.835551,106.776748
- Status: Construction(appears to be shelved.)
- Production Capacity: 1.2 Mt/year
- Total Resources:
- Minable Reserves:
- Coal Type: Lignite
- Mine Size: 11.0374k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing:
Articles and resources
- "采矿许可证批复"page 136，内蒙古自治区自然资源厅，2015/07