Baiyinwusu Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Baiyinwusu Coal Mine (神华集团海勃湾矿业有限责任公司白音乌素煤矿) is a proposed mine located in Wuhai in Inner Mongolia. The annual production capacity of it is designed to be 1.2 million tonnes(Mt) per year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Bayinwusu Village, Hainan District, Wuhai, Inner Mongolia, China.
Coal Mine Background
According to the announcement of the Wuhai Energy Bureau on January 13, 2021, the Baiyinwusu Coal Mine is a long-term suspension of construction.
- Sponsor: Shenhua Group Bohaiwan Mining Co.
- Parent Company: National Energy Investment Group
- Location: Bayinwusu Village, Hainan District, Wuhai, Inner Mongolia, China
- GPS Coordinates: 39.835551,106.776748
- Status: Shelved
- Production Capacity: 1.2 Mt/year
- Total Resources:
- Minable Reserves:
- Coal Type: Lignite
- Mine Size: 11.0374k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing: