Baiyunwusu Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Baiyunwusu Coal Mine (内蒙古维维能源有限公司白云乌素煤矿) is an underground coal mine located in Baiyunwusu mining area, Xilaifeng Industrial Park, Hainan District, Wuhai City, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Baiyunwusu Coal Mine is operated by Inner Mongolia Weiwei Energy Co., Ltd. The mine was put into operation in November 2008, with a 1.2 million tons/year design production capacity.  As of the end of March 2021, the approved production capacity was 1.2 million tons/year. 
- Operator: Inner Mongolia Weiwei Energy Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Inner Mongolia Xingya Energy Investment Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Baiyunwusu mining area, Xilaifeng Industrial Park, Hainan District, Wuhai City, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region
- GPS Coordinates: 39.402765, 106.953195
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 25.545 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: Unknown
- Coal Type: Coking coal, Fat coal（Met）
- Mine Size: 4.046 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2008