Baizhuang Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Baizhuang Coal Mine is subordinate to Feicheng Baizhuang Coal Mine Co., Ltd. Construction started in May 1971. It was put into production on December 31, 1978, with a designed production capacity of 0.3 million tons/year and a service life of 71 years. Reconstruction and expansion were carried out in 1992, and the designed production capacity reached 0.9 million tons/year in the second half of 1997.The approved production capacity in 2020 is 1.4 million tons/year.
- Operator: Feicheng Baizhuang Coal Mine Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Shandong Energy Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Baizhuang Village, Hutun Town, Feicheng City, Tai'an City, Shandong Province
- GPS Coordinates: 36.241169, 116.613278
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.4 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 126.0433 million tonne
- Mineable Reserves: 10.5833 million tonne
- Coal Type: Gas coal, Fat coal（Thermal, Met）
- Mine Size: 15.6708 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 1978<ref name=gcc>