Baizhuang Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Baizhuang Coal Mine is operated by Feicheng Baizhuang Coal Mine Co., Ltd. It started construction in May 1971 and was put into production on December 31, 1978, with a 0.3 million tons/year design production capacity and a 71 years service life. Baizhuang Coal Mine underwent reconstruction and expansion in 1992. In the second half of 1997, the production capacity reached 0.9 million tons/year. The approved production capacity in 2020 was 1.4 million tons/year.
- Operator: Feicheng Baizhuang Coal Mine Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Shandong Energy Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Baizhuang Village, Hutun Town, Feicheng City, Tai'an City, Shandong Province
- GPS Coordinates: 36.241169, 116.613278
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.4 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 126.0433 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 10.5833 million tonnes
- Coal Type: Gas coal, Fat coal（Thermal, Met）
- Mine Size: 15.6708 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 1978<ref name=gcc>