Bakony power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Hungary and coal.|
Bakony power station is a 60-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Bacony County, Hungary.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Bacony County, Hungary.
- Sponsor: Bakony
- Parent company: Bakony
- Location: Bacony County, Hungary
- Coordinates: 47.0956, 17.5584 (exact)
- Coal type: Hard coal
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 60 MW
- Unit 6: Coal-fired (unknown combustion technology), 30 MW (start-up in 1957)
- Unit 7: Coal-fired (unknown combustion technology), 30 MW (start-up in 1957)
Articles and Resources