Balabanovskaya CHP power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Balabanovskaya CHP power station (Балабановская ТЭЦ) is an announced 450-megawatt (MW) natural gas power station in Balabanovo, Borovsky District, Kaluga Oblast, Russia.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Kaluga Oblast, Russia.
The combined cycle power plant was announced in the Ministry of Energy of Russia (Minenergo) energy plan for 2021-2027, approved in February 2021. The owner is listed as Managing Company KaliningradEnergoInvest LLC (ООО «УК КалининградЭнергоИнвест»). In September 2017, the company was looking for investors. In June 2021 and January 2022, job ads were posted for several vacancies at the power station, which was mentioned to be "under construction". However, no official news or reports indicate that construction has started or is ongoing.
- Owner: KaliningradEnergoInvest LLC
- Location: Balabanovo, Borovsky District, Kaluga Oblast, Russia
- Coordinates: 55.19460, 36.65591 (approximate)
- Gross generating capacity (announced): 450 MW
Articles and Resources
- "Схема и программа развития Единой энергетической системы России на 2021 – 2027 годы". Ministry of Energy of the Russian Federation. Feb 26, 2021. p. 144. Retrieved Apr 13, 2022.
- "Инвестиции в проект Балабановской ТЭЦ в Калужской области". Investclub.ru. Sep 18, 2017. Retrieved May 4, 2022.
- "Работа в ООО "УК КалининградЭнергоИнвест"". Kalujskaya-oblast.jobfilter.ru. Jun 1, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2022.
- "Вакансия: Начальник энергоцентра строящейся ТЭЦ". JobLab.ru. Jan 18, 2022. Retrieved May 4, 2022.