Baleares Gas Pipeline
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Baleares Gas Pipeline is an operating onshore and offshore natural gas pipeline in Spain.
The pipeline runs through the Spanish cities and towns of Montesa (Valencian Community), Dénia, Sant Antoni de Portmany (Ibiza Island), Ibiza Town, and Palma de Mallorca (Mallorca Island).
- Operator: Enagás, S.A.
- Parent Company: Enagás, S.A.
- Current Capacity:
- Length: 208 mi / 335 km
- Diameter: 24, 20 inches
- Status: Operating
- Start Year: 2008
The Baleares gas pipeline is owned and operated by Enagás, Spain's main natural gas carrier.
It includes the Montesa-Dénia, Dénia-Sant Antoni de Portmany, and Sant Antoni de Portmany-Ibiza-San Juan de Dios gas pipeline branches.
The SciGRID_gas combined IGG gas transmission network data set refers to the pipeline as INET_PL_4450 and INET_PL_4451.
Articles and resources
- Transmission, storage and regasification services and infrastructure, Enagás, accessed Jan. 5, 2020.
- About us, Enagás, accessed Jan. 5, 2020.
- Pipeline projects list: Europe: Spain, SIMDEX, accessed Jan. 5, 2020.
- Diettrich, Pluta, Medrjoubi (July 23, 2020). "The combined IGG gas transmission network data set". DLR Institute for Networked Energy Systems. Cite journal requires
|journal=(help)CS1 maint: multiple names: authors list (link)