Ballarpur Bilt Power power station
From Global Energy Monitor
Ballarpur Bilt Power power station is a 40-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Chandrapur, the state of Maharashtra, India.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Chandrapur, the state of Maharashtra, India.
- Sponsor: Ballarpur Industries Ltd
- Parent company: Avantha Group
- Location: Chandrapur, the state of Maharashtra, India
- Coordinates: 19.8605, 79.3394 (exact)
- Coal type: Unknown
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 40 MW
- Unit 2: Coal-fired subcritical, 40 MW (start-up in 2009)
Articles and Resources