Balloch Oil and Gas Field (United Kingdom)
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Oil and Gas Extraction Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Balloch Field is an operating oil and gas field in the United Kingdom.
The map below shows the exact location of the field in the United Kingdom.
- Status: Operating
- Coordinates: 58.3789, 0.8853 (exact)
- Operator: Total Upstream UK Limited
- Discovery year: 2010
- Production start year: 2013
Production and Reserves
Table 1: Production and Reserves - Balloch Field
|Category||Fuel Description||Reserve Classification||Quantity||Units||Data Year||Source|
|production||gas||Not applicable||55||million m³/y||2019|||
|production||oil||Not applicable||2.2||million bbl/y||2019|||
|reserves||hydrocarbons||recoverable resources||48||million boe||2019|||
- million boe = barrels of oil equivalent
- million bbl/y = million barrels per year
- million m³/y = million cubic meters per year
Articles and Resources
- "OGA Field Production Points, PPRS (WGS84)". Oil and Gas Authority. Archived from the original on September 17, 2021. Retrieved March 19, 2021.
- "OGA Offshore Zipped Shapefiles 2020". Oil and Gas Authority. 2020. Archived from the original on September 24, 2021. Retrieved September 24, 2021.
- "Glengorm, largest discovery in a decade in UK North Sea, will likely be an industry hotspot for years". www.rystadenergy.com. Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.