Ballylumford power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Ballylumford power station is a 595-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in Antrim County, United Kingdom.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Larne, Antrim County, United Kingdom.
- Sponsor: EP UK Investments Ltd
- Parent company: Energetický a průmyslový holding (EPH)
- Location: Larne, Antrim County, United Kingdom
- Coordinates: 54.8450, -5.7860 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 595 MW
Articles and Resources
- EPH to buy Kilroot and Ballylumford power stations from AES - EP Power Europe
- Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) 315700Y2NG75XVC71W04 Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation, accessed January 2020
- Open Power Plants Database, ID g_47W000000000106X European Commission Joint Research Centre, version 0.91
- ENTSO-E Transparency Platform, ID 47W000000000106X accessed November 2019
- ENTSO-E Transparency Platform, ID 47W000000000106X accessed October 2021
- ENTSO-E Transparency Platform, ID 47W000000000107V accessed November 2019
- ENTSO-E Transparency Platform, ID 47W000000000107V accessed October 2021
- Open Power Plants Database, ID g_47W000000000107V European Commission Joint Research Centre, version 0.91
- "ENTSOE Transparency Platform, ID 47W000000000108T". European Network of Transmission System Operators for Electricity. October 2021.
- "Digest of UK Energy Statistics (DUKES): electricity". Gov.UK. July 29, 2021. Retrieved November 16, 2021.