Baltim South West Oil and Gas Field (Egypt)
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Oil and Gas Extraction Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Baltim South West Field is an operating oil and gas field in Egypt.
The map below shows the exact location of the field in Egypt.
- Status: Operating
- Coordinates: 32.1020, 31.0500 (exact)
- Operator: Petrobel
- Owner: Eni S.P.A. (50%); BP (50%)
- Parent: Eni S.P.A. (50%); BP P.L.C. (50%)
- Discovery year: 2016
- Production start year: 2019
Production and Reserves
Table 1: Production and Reserves - Baltim South West Field
|Category||Fuel Description||Reserve Classification||Quantity||Units||Data Year||Source|
|production||condensate||Not applicable||0.71||million bbl/y||2019|||
|production||gas||Not applicable||2 997||million m³/y||2019|||
|production design capacity||gas||Not applicable||5 168||million m³/y||2020|||
|reserves||gas||potential gas in place||28 317||million m³||2019|||
- million m³ = million cubic meters
- million bbl/y = million barrels per year
- million m³/y = million cubic meters per year
Articles and Resources
- "www.reuters.com/article/egypt-gas/update-1-egypts-baltim-south-west-gas-field-starts-production-idUKL5N2682IQ". Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.
- "www.eni.com/assets/documents/eni_egitto_2016.pdf" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.
- "www.eni.com/en-IT/media/press-release/2019/09/eni-starts-production-of-baltim-south-west-field-offshore-egypt.html". Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.
- "Eni to bring third Baltim South West well online by the end of the year". Energy Egypt. November 25, 2019. Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.
- Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) BUCRF72VH5RBN7X3VL35 Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation, accessed January 2020
- Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) 213800LH1BZH3DI6G760 Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation, accessed January 2020