Balzac Facility power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Balzac Facility power station is a 120-megawatt (MW) natural gas power station in the province of Alberta, Canada.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Balzac, Canada.
- Owner: Enmax Corporation [50%]; China National Offshore Oil Corporation (CNOOC) [50%]
- Parent: The City of Calgary [50%]; China National Offshore Oil Corporation (CNOOC) [50%]
- Location: Balzac, Alberta, Canada
- Coordinates: 51.1912, -113.9424 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 120 MW
Articles and Resources
- "www.enmax.com/generation-wires/generation/natural-gas-powered/cavalier-energy-centre-and-balzac-facility". www.enmax.com. Archived from the original on June 3, 2021. Retrieved January 29, 2022.
- "PowerPlantsAllGE100MW_NorthAmerica_201708.xlsx". North American Cooperation on Energy Information (NACEI). August 1, 2017. Archived from the original on May 14, 2021. Retrieved May 14, 2021.
- "Balzac". Retrieved January 20, 2022.
- Global Energy Observatory ID 2234, accessed January 2022