Banatski Dvor–Belgrad Gas Pipeline
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Banatski Dvor–Belgrad Gas Pipeline is an operating gas pipeline in Serbia.
The pipeline starts in Banatski Dvor, Serbia, and runs to Belgrad, Serbia.
- Parent company: JP Srbijagas
- Length: 85.2 km / 53.0 mi
- Status: Operating
- Start Year:
- Corresponding SciGrid name(s): Banatski Dvor_Belgrad
Resources and articles
- Diettrich, J.C.; Pluta, A.; Medrjoubi, W. (July 23, 2020). "The combined IGG gas transmission network data set". SciGRID_gas. Retrieved September 2, 2020.
- zvekoslav. "Mapa gasovoda". Srbijagas (in српски / srpski). Retrieved 2021-01-22.
- TYNDP 2020 - MAP – Transmission, ENTSOG, October 2020; length calculated by Global Energy Monitor