Bandung Indosyntec power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Indonesia and coal|
Bandung Indosyntec power station is a 30-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in the province of West Java, Indonesia. The plant primarily provides power to the nearby textile factory operated by Pt Panasia Indosyntec Tbk.
The map below shows the location of the power station in the province of West Java, Indonesia.
- Sponsor: Pt Panasia Indosyntec Tbk
- Parent company: Pt Panasia Indosyntec Tbk
- Location: the province of West Java, Indonesia
- Coordinates: -6.9705, 107.6058 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- In Service: Unit 1: 2004
- Coal type: Unknown
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 30 MW
- Unit 1: Coal-fired subcritical, 30 MW (start-up in 2004)
Articles and Resources