Banyeres–Tamarite Gas Pipeline
From Global Energy Monitor
(Redirected from Baneras–Pinasses Gas Pipeline)
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Banyeres–Tamarite Gas Pipeline is an operating gas pipeline in Spain.
- Length: 68.3 km / 42.5 mi
- Status: Operating
- Start Year:
- SciGrid pipeline name(s): Baneras_Pinasses
Resources and articles
- Diettrich, J.C.; Pluta, A.; Medrjoubi, W. (July 23, 2020). "The combined IGG gas transmission network data set". SciGRID_gas. Retrieved September 2, 2020.
- Enagas. "Transmission, storage and regasification services and infrastructure" (PDF). Enagas.es. Retrieved January 22, 2021.
- Spain’s gas demand grows 11.6% in May, driven by industry, Gas to Power Journal, 1 June 2018 (accessed Jan 28, 2021)
- "The Spanish Gas System" (PDF). Enagas. 2021. Retrieved Aug 8th, 2022. Check date values in:
- Enagás. "Gas Pipelines - Energy Infrastructure - Enagás". www.enagas.es. Retrieved 2022-08-08.
- TYNDP 2020 - MAP – Transmission, ENTSOG, October 2020; length calculated by Global Energy Monitor