Bangka-1A power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Indonesia and coal|
Bangka-1A power station is a proposed 100-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Bangka-Belitung, Indonesia.
The map below shows the approximate proposed location for the plant in Air Anyir, Bangka-Belitung, Indonesia, near the existing Air Anyir power station.
Background on Plant
The plant is proposed in the PLN 2019-2028 long-range plan. In August 2019 PLN Persero announced that it was acquiring land for the project and planned to commission it within three years. The project appears in the RUPTL for 2021-2030.
- Sponsor: PT PLN Persero
- Parent company: PT PLN Persero
- Location: Air Anyir, Bangka-Belitung, Indonesia
- Coordinates: -2.0792451, 106.1496166 (approximate)
- Status: Pre-permit development
- Gross Capacity: 2 x 50 MW
- Start date: Unit 1: 2022; Unit 2: 2023
- Coal Type:
- Coal Source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- Rencana Usaha Penyediaan Tenaga Listrik (RUPTL) 2019-2028, PT PLN Persero, A-52
- Rencana Usaha Penyediaan Tenaga Listrik (RUPTL) 2019-2028, PT PLN Persero, A-57
- PLN Babel va construi 2x50 MW PLTU, Bangkapos.com, Aug. 23, 2019
- Rencana Usaha Penyediaan Tenaga Listrik (RUPTL), PLN Persero, October 2021