Bangka Oil and Gas Field (Indonesia)
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Oil and Gas Extraction Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Bangka Field is an operating oil and gas field in Indonesia.
The location of the field in Indonesia is not known.
- Status: Operating
- Operator: Chevron
- Owner: Chevron (62%); Eni S.P.A. (20%); Tiptop Energy (18%)
- Parent: Chevron Corporation (62%); Eni S.P.A. (20%); Tiptop Energy Ltd. (18%)
- Discovery year:
- Production start year: 2016
Production and Reserves
Table 1: Production and Reserves - Bangka Field
|Category||Fuel Description||Reserve Classification||Quantity||Units||Data Year||Source|
|production design capacity||condensate||Not applicable||1.5||million bbl/y||2016|||
|production design capacity||gas||Not applicable||1 137||million m³/y||2016|||
|reserves||gas||proven reserves||28 317||million m³||[not stated]|||
- million m³ = million cubic meters
- million bbl/y = million barrels per year
- million m³/y = million cubic meters per year
Articles and Resources
- "www.reuters.com/article/us-indonesia-chevron-idUKKBN1ZN0FL". Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.
- "www.offshore-technology.com/projects/indonesia-deepwater-development-kutie-basin/". Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.
- Affairs, Chevron Policy, Government and Public. "Chevron Announces First Gas at Bangka". chevron.com. Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.
- Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) 549300VVH8HHFMWL8536 Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation, accessed January 2020
- Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) BUCRF72VH5RBN7X3VL35 Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation, accessed January 2020
- "Tiptop Energy Ltd. - Relationship Science". relationshipscience.com. Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.