Bangkok HSFC Plant power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Thailand and coal|
Bangkok HSFC Plant power station includes a 36-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station unit in Bangkok Province, Thailand.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Bangkok Province, Thailand.
Hiang Seng Fibre Container Co., Ltd., is one of the largest single integrated paper and packaging manufacturer in Thailand.
From approximately 2006 to 2008, a modernization project at the Bangkok HSFC Plant power station increased the capacity of the main unit at the paper mill's power station - a unit built around 1986 - from 25 MW to 36 MW.
- Sponsor: Hiang Seng Fibre Container Co
- Parent company: Hiang Seng Fibre Container
- Location: Bangkok Province, Thailand
- Coordinates: 13.7500, 100.4667 (approx.)
- Coal type: Lignite
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 36 MW
- Unit 1: Coal-fired subcritical, 10 MW
- Unit 2R: Coal-fired subcritical, 36 MW (start-up in 2008)
- Unit 3: Coal-fired subcritical, 3.5 MW
Articles and Resources