Bangkok Steel Industry plant
|This article is part of the Global Steel Plant Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Bangkok Steel Industry plant (also known as BSI steel plant) is a 1000-thousand tonnes per annum (ttpa) electric arc furnace (EAF) steel plant in Samut Prakan, in Thailand. Bangkok Steel Industry plant operates a electric arc furnace (EAF).
The map below shows the exact location of the steel plant in Bangyapraek, in Thailand.
- Other language plant name: BSI steel plant
- Location: 27 Moo 10 Soi Klubcharoen, Poochaosamingprai Road, Bangyapraek, Phrapradaeng, Samut Prakan 10130, Thailand
- GPS Coordinates: 13.647672, 100.553882 (exact)
- Plant status: operating
- Start year: 1973
- State-owned entity status: N/A
- Parent company: Bangkok Steel Industry PCL [100%]
- Parent company PermID: 4295892729
- Owner: Bangkok Steel Industry PCL
- Owner company PermID: 4295892729
- Crude steel production capacities (thousand tonnes per annum): 1000.0
- Electric arc furnace (EAF): 1000
- Steel product category: finished rolled
- Steel products: bar; galvanized steel; pulleys; cranes; nails
- Steel sector end users: building and infrastructure
- ISO14001 certification: yes
- Main production equipment: electric arc furnace (EAF)
- Detailed production equipment: EAF (number unknown)
Articles and Resources
- "About BSI - Bangkok Steel Industry Public Co., Ltd". Bangkok Steel. Archived from the original on January 11, 2022. Retrieved January 15, 2022.
- "Product". Bangkok Steel Industry Public Co., Ltd. Archived from the original on January 26, 2022. Retrieved January 26, 2022.
- "ISO". Bangkok Steel Industry Public Co., Ltd. Retrieved 2022-04-14.