Banha power plant
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Banha power plant (محطة كهرباء بنها, محطة كهرباء بنها المركبة, also known as Banha) is a 750-megawatt (MW) fuel oil and natural gas power station in Al Qalyubia governorate, Egypt.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Banha, Egypt.
- Owner: Middle Delta Electricity Production Company [100%]
- Parent: Egyptian Electricity Holding Company [100%]
- Location: Banha, Al Qalyubia, Egypt
- Coordinates: 30.4974, 31.2234 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 750 MW
Articles and Resources
- "Egypt List of Operating Power Plants-EGYPTROL". Archived from the original on July 14, 2021. Retrieved January 21, 2022.
- "Egyptian electricity holding company annual reports" (PDF). Archived (PDF) from the original on January 22, 2022. Retrieved October 1, 2021.
- Google Maps
- "Egypt Ministry of Electricity and Energy (MOEE), Egyptian Electricity Holding Company Annual Report 2018-2019" (PDF). Archived (PDF) from the original on July 13, 2021. Retrieved July 12, 2021.
- "www.egyptrol.com/EEHC-egypt-electricity-power-plants-production.php". Archived from the original on July 9, 2021.