Banhida-II power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Hungary and coal.|
Banhida-II power station is a retired 100-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Komarom-Esztergom County, Hungary.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Komarom-Esztergom County, Hungary.
- Sponsor: MVM Vertesi Eromu Zrt
- Parent company: Hungarian Electricity Works (MVM)
- Location: Komarom-Esztergom County, Hungary
- Coordinates: 47.5711, 18.3656 (exact)
- Coal type: Unknown
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (retired): 100 MW
- Unit 1: Coal-fired subcritical, 100 MW (start-up in 1967)
Articles and Resources