Banshi Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Banshi Coal Mine is operated by Hunchun Mining (Group) Co., Ltd., started construction in May 2006 and put into production in July 2008, with a design production capacity of 0.9 million tons per year.The approved production capacity in 2020 is 2.4 million tons per year.
- Operator: Hunchun Mining (Group) Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Jilin Energy Investment Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Hulong Village, Banshi Town, Hunchun City, Yanbian Korean Autonomous Prefecture, Jilin Province
- GPS Coordinates: 42.775282, 130.316763
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 2.4 million tonnes per annum 
- Total Resource: 111.00 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 25.40 million tonnes 
- Coal Type: Lignite, Longflame (Thermal) 
- Mine Size: 22.50 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 2008