Bantaeng LNG power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Bantaeng LNG power station is a proposed 600-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the province of South Sulawesi, Indonesia.
The map below shows the approximate location of the proposed power station in Kab Bantaeng, the province of South Sulawesi, Indonesia.
- Sponsor: PT Energi Nusantara
- Parent company: PT Energi Nusantara
- Location: Kab Bantaeng, the province of South Sulawesi, Indonesia
- Coordinates: -5.4782, 119.9683 (approximate)
- Gross capacity (proposed): 600 MW
- Combined-cycle unit: 600 MW (to start 2021)
Articles and Resources
- Platts World Electric Power Plants Database (June 2019 release)