Banten Kepco power station
|Part of the |
Global Gas Plant Tracker,
a Global Energy Monitor project.
Banten Kepco power station is a proposed 750-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the province of Banten, Indonesia.
The map below shows the approximate location of the proposed power station in Kec Bojonegara - Kab Serang, the province of Banten, Indonesia.
- Sponsor: Kepco Philippines Banten
- Parent company: Korea Electric Power Corp
- Location: Kec Bojonegara - Kab Serang, the province of Banten, Indonesia
- Coordinates: -5.9649, 106.0758 (approximate)
- Gross capacity (proposed): 750 MW
- Combined-cycle unit: 750 MW (no start-up date)
Articles and Resources
- Platts World Electric Power Plants Database (June 2019 release)