Banyu Urip Oil Field (Indonesia)
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Oil and Gas Extraction Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Banyu Urip Field is an operating oil field in Indonesia.
The location of the field in Indonesia is not known.
- Status: Operating
- Operator: ExxonMobil Cepu Limited
- Owner: ExxonMobil; Pertamina; other
- Parent: ExxonMobil Corporation; PT Pertamina
- Discovery year:
- Production start year: 2015
- Concession/Block: Cepu Block
Production and Reserves
Table 1: Production and Reserves - Banyu Urip Field
|Category||Fuel Description||Reserve Classification||Quantity||Units||Data Year||Source|
|production||oil||Not applicable||60||million bbl/y||2018|||
|production design capacity||oil||Not applicable||73||million bbl/y||2016|||
- million bbl/y = million barrels per year
Articles and Resources
- "Indonesian Oil & Gas Represents opportunities". ARC Advisory Group. Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.
- "s3.amazonaws.com/rgi-documents/7db7a8db443b4b15fdb92060d02bfed6973a16ed.pdf" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.
- "www.eia.gov/international/content/analysis/countries_long/Indonesia/indonesia.pdf" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.
- Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) J3WHBG0MTS7O8ZVMDC91 Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation, accessed January 2020
- Pertamina (Persero), P. T. "Home - Pertamina". pertamina.com. Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.