Bao'erhu Shugaobu Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Bao'erhu Shugaobu Coal Mine is operated by West Ujimqin Banner Yilong Coal Industry Co., Ltd.  The mine started construction in May 2007. The mine was officially put into production in May 2011, with a 1.5 million tons/year production capacity. As of the end of March 2021, the approved production capacity was 1.5 million tons/year. 
- Operator: West Ujimqin Banner Yilong Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Owner: West Ujimqin Banner Yilong Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Location: Baorigstai Sumu, West Wuzhumuqin Banner, Xilin Gol League, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region
- GPS Coordinates: 45.250314, 119.269262
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.5 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 78.8591 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 15.2946 million tonnes
- Coal Type: Lignite（Thermal）
- Mine Size: 4.9153 k㎡
- Mine Type: Surface
- Start Year: 2011