Baode Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Qiaotou Town, Baode County, Xinzhou City, Shanxi Province, China.
Coal Mine Background
Baode Coal Mine is operated by China Shenhua Energy Co., Ltd. It's a mine that integrates Baode local small wells for reconstruction and expansion. In January 2002, the first phase of the 5 million tons of reconstruction and expansion project started, and it was put into operation in October 2002. 
- Sponsor: China Shenhua Energy Co., Ltd.
- Parent Company: National Energy Investment Group(69.45%), HKSCC NOMINEES LIMITED(17.05%), Others(13.5%)
- Location: Qiaotou Town, Baode County, Xinzhou City, Shanxi Province, China.
- GPS Coordinates: 38.950871,111.089441(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 14Mt/a (5 Mt in Phase 1; 9 Mt in Phase 2)
- Total Resource: 1054.95Mt
- Minable Reserves: 679.5214Mt
- Coal Type: bituminous(gas coal)
- Mine Size: 55.9k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2002
- Total Investment: