Baodian Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Baodian Coal Mine (兖州煤业股份有限公司鲍店煤矿) is located in Taiping Town, Zoucheng City, Shandong Province, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Taiping Town, Zoucheng City, Shandong Province, China.
Coal Mine Background
The Baodian Coal Mine is operated by Yanzhou Coal Mining Company. The mine was constructed in October 1977 and put into production in June 1986. The current production capacity of the mine is 6 million tons per year.
- Sponsor: Yanzhou Coal Mining Company
- Parent Company: Yankuang Group(46.16%), HKSCC NOMINEES LIMITED(39.67%), Others(14.17%)
- Location: Taiping Town, Zoucheng City, Shandong Province, China.
- GPS Coordinates: 35.427152,116.836876(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 6Mt/a
- Total Resource: 345.218Mt
- Minable Reserves: 71.541Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous(gas coal)
- Mine Size: 37.0135k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 1986
- Total Investment: