Baopingwan Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Gongjiata, Jungar Banner, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region.
Coal Mine Background
Baopingwan Coal Mine is operated by Jungar Banner Gongjiata Baopingwan Coal Co., Ltd, which is a wholly-owned subsidiary of nner Mongolia Huineng Coal and Electricity Group Co., Ltd.It was established in 2002. The mine’s announced production capacity in March 2021 is 2.4 million tons per year.
- Operator: Jungar Banner Gongjiata Baopingwan Coal Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Beijing Huayuan Jiaxin Investment Co., Ltd.
- Location: Gongjiata, Jungar Banner, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region
- GPS Coordinates: 39.368693,110.479916(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 2.4Mt/a
- Total Resource: 205.56Mt/a
- Minable Reserves: 119.93Mt/a
- Coal Type:
- Mine Size:
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2002