Baoqing Chaoyang surface mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Baoqing Chaoyang surface mine (神华国能宝清煤电化有限公司朝阳露天煤矿) is a permitted coal mine with annual production capacity of 11 million tonnes(Mt). It is located in Chaoyang Town, Baoqing,Shuangyashan, Heilongjiang Province. The sponsor of it is Shenhua Guoneng Baoqing Coal Electricity Chemical Co.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Chaoyang Town, Baoqing,Shuangyashan, Heilongjiang
Coal Mine Background
In October 2008, the National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC) has authorized the construction work of Baoqing Chaoyang surface mine. 
In 2010, The project received the exploitation license from the Ministry of Natural Resources to extract coal.
In the end of 2019, Baoqing Chaoyang surface mine was put into operation.
- Sponsor: Shenhua Guoneng Baoqing Coal Electricity Chemical Co.
- Parent Company: National Energy Investment Group (90%), Baoqing County State-Owned Asset Management Co (10%)
- Location: Chaoyang Town, Baoqing,Shuangyashan, Heilongjiang
- GPS Coordinates: 46.271618,132.573834 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 11 Mt/year
- Total Resources:
- Minable Reserves: 836.64Mt 
- Coal Type: Lignite
- Mine Size: 76.8k㎡ 
- Mine Type: Surface
- Start Year: 2019
- Source of Financing: