Baorihushuo Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Baorihushuo Coal Mine is operated and owned by Xiwuzhumuqin Banner Baorihushuo Coal Co., Ltd. It was put into production on May 6, 2005, with a 0.3 million tons/year production scale.  Baorihushuo Coal Mine underwent an expansion in November 2006, with a 1.2 million tons/year design production capacity. The expansion project was put into trial production in October 2009.  As of the end of March 2021, the approved production capacity was 1.2 million tons/year. 
- Operator: Xiwuzhumuqin Banner Baorihushuo Coal Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Xiwuzhumuqin Banner Baorihushuo Coal Co., Ltd.
- Location: Baorihushuo Gacha, West Ujimqin Banner, Xilin Gol League, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region
- GPS Coordinates: 45.221363, 119.239319
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 36.78 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 18.6233 million tonnes
- Coal Type: Lignite（Thermal）
- Mine Size: 5.4033 k㎡
- Mine Type: Surface
- Start Year: 2005