Baoshan Works power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Baoshan Works power station (宝钢集团自备电厂) is a 1,050-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Shanghai Province, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the plant in Baoshan, Shanghai Province.
Background on Plant
Baoshan Works power station is a three-unit power station totaling 1,050 MW. It was commissioned in 1980 to 1988, and is owned by China Baowu Steel Group. It also has one 150 MW gas-fired unit.
- Sponsor: China Baowu Steel Group
- Location: Baoshan, Shanghai Province, China
- Coordinates: 31.4421661, 121.4355767 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 1,050 MW (Units 1-3: 350 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 1980-1988
- Coal type: Lignite
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "宝山钢铁电厂," Baike, accessed Nov 2016