Baotian-Qingshan Oil and Gas Block (China)
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Oil and Gas Extraction Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Block Baotian-Qingshan (宝田-青山) is an operating oil and gas block in China.
The location of the block in China is not known.
- Status: Operating
- Operator: G3E
- Owner: G3E (60%); PetroChina (40%)
- Parent: G3 Exploration (60%); China National Petroleum Corporation (40%)
- Discovery year:
- Production start year:
- Basin: Guizhou
- Concession/Block: Baotian-Qingshan
Production and Reserves
Table 1: Production and Reserves - Block Baotian-Qingshan
|Category||Fuel Description||Reserve Classification||Quantity||Units||Data Year||Source|
|reserves||coal bed methane||2P reserves||849||million m³||2018|||
|reserves||coal bed methane||total gas in place||171 032||million m³||2018|||
- million m³ = million cubic meters
Articles and Resources
- "markets.ft.com/data/announce/full?dockey=1323-13546658-4PTHRI0VA9TVURD0FKH1F1UTI0". Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.
- "Stock". www.londonstockexchange.com. Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.
- "Company Profile". www.petrochina.com.cn. Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.