Baotou East Hope power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Baotou East Hope power station (东方希望包头稀土铝业自备电厂) is a 1,320-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the plant in Halingol Town, Jiuyuan, Baotou, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region.
Background on Plant
Baotou East Hope power station is a six-unit captive coal-fired power station with a total capacity of 1,320 MW. It was commissioned in 2003.
- Sponsor: Baotou Rare Earth & Aluminum Co
- Parent company: East Hope Group
- Location: Halingol Town, Jiuyuan, Baotou, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China
- Coordinates: 40.595308, 109.782198 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 1,320 MW (Units 1-4: 155 MW, Units 5-6: 350 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 2003
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- [www.vtep.edu.cn/articles/201610/a627871.html "东方希望包头希铝校园招聘公告 - 山西电力职业技术学院,"] VTEP, 2016-10-20