Baotou Sanfeng power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Baotou Sanfeng power station (包钢三峰稀土公司自备电厂) is a 100-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the plant in Hondlon (Kundulun) District.
Background on Plant
- Sponsor: Baotou Sanfeng Rare-Earth Company
- Parent company: Baogang Group
- Location: Hondlon (Kundulun) District, Baotou Prefecture, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China
- Coordinates: 40.660367, 109.759561 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 100 MW (Units 1 & 2: 50 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 1996
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- Baotou Sanfeng Powerplant, Enipedia, accessed Sept. 2015.