Baotou Shansheng captive power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The map below shows the location of the power plant in Inner Mongolia.
- Sponsor: Baotou City Shansheng New Energy Co., Ltd.
- Parent: Inner Mongolia Yidong Investment Group (87.88%), Inner Mongolia Hongyuan Coal Group Co (3.44%), Inner Mongolia Hengdong Energy Group Co (3.44%), Other (5.25%)
- Location: Tumud Right Banner, Baotou, Inner Mongolia, China
- Coordinates: 40.58437536, 110.6231523 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 100 MW (Units 1-2: 50 MW)
- In service: 2009
- Coal type: Waste coal
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
Related GEM.wiki articles