Baotou Works power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Baotou Works power station (包钢自备电厂) is a 200-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China.
The map below shows the location of the power station, in Baotou Iron & Steel Rare Earth plant, Hondlon (Kundulun), Baotou Prefecture, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region.
Background on Plant
Baotou Works power station is a two-unit coal-fired power plant with a total capacity of 200 MW. The power station was completed in 2001, and is owned by Baogang Group. It powers Baogang's Baotou rare earth plant.
- Sponsor: Baotou Iron & Steel Co
- Parent company: Baogang Group
- Location: Baotou Iron & Steel Rare Earth plant, Hondlon (Kundulun), Baotou Prefecture, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China
- Coordinates: 40.660739, 109.7579617 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 200 MW (Units 1 & 2: 100 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 2001
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- Baotou Works Powerplant, Enipedia, accessed Sept. 2015.