Baran District power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Baran District power station is a cancelled 330-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the state of Rajasthan, India.
The map below shows the approximate location of the proposed power station in Baran District, the state of Rajasthan, India.
- Sponsor: Rajasthan Rv Utpadan Nigam
- Parent company: Rajasthan Rv Utpadan Nigam
- Location: Baran District, the state of Rajasthan, India
- Coordinates: 24.9699, 76.7337 (approximate)
- Gross capacity (cancelled): 330 MW
- Combined-cycle unit: 330 MW (no start-up date)
Articles and Resources
- Platts World Electric Power Plants Database (June 2019 release)