Barbil Jagannath power station
From Global Energy Monitor
Barbil Jagannath power station is a 30-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Kendujhar, the state of Odisha, India.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Kendujhar, the state of Odisha, India.
- Sponsor: Sri Jagannath Steel Co Ltd
- Parent company: Sri Jagannath Steel
- Location: Kendujhar, the state of Odisha, India
- Coordinates: 21.6330, 85.6000 (approx.)
- Coal type: Unknown
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 30 MW
- Unit 1: Coal-fired subcritical, 30 MW (start-up in 2015)
Articles and Resources